littleredridinghood is on the lookout....
forest forest
name your devil...let me see its eye and its shadow.
make me run
away or into
the stillness..
How can I write when fear is a symptom...residing in me...
fear...of being seen...
opened..
identified and discarded...
Once u are inside it doesnt really matter anymore does it....u learn to deal with it...simply...by chance..by error...by trial
I have returned...and im the same(give and take)...its been 4 hours. Now im trying to recollect a day in my life...my head, is not quite at it...its straying and skewed....what holds back a thought?
I hate people at times....I hate that they see..stand and stare and measure my moves...my hair-length, my twitch, my shift, my comfort, my sigh....and i feel betrayed . what have they done to deserve this?...why do I feel like escaping and sparing...why do I feel like it was unnecessary and tasteless...
and there was a explosion under the trapdoor and the sky lit up in fake stars...i can almost watch the thought take turns and run into an empty field of cold ice rain...its clever...how i hide from them.
...nothing was filtered except what i showed...no one knows and everyone is safe...

No comments:
Post a Comment