Chosen - Frozen
(Images from Kumara Parvat)

Dreams are Images
Images burn into your soul
Sometimes too deep
And leave behind ashes
But then
Ashes can fly
Weightless
Guiltless
Sometimes searching for inspiration is the most painful battle you can ever fight
Light
Rays Penetrating the Canopy
It equalizes
It simplifies

Have u seen the edge of the world
Have u really?
I could show you
And I like you
Dizzy

Friends
fall like
Fools
for
Freedom
And I Love Watching
Im sure
You would too

I like them sitting there
When you find the end of the trail
You simply decide to not take any more steps
Who really knows how to walk on clouds?
Photographs of Kumara Parvat
From what I hear Its a beautiful place
Which means I have never been there..
Photographs by:
Hrishikesh
Abhishek
Bacat
Anand
Sriram
1 comment:
Hey i love they way you write things it's awesome loving the photos too. It does look like a nice place.
Post a Comment