Saturday, July 26, 2008





Still waking;

Head heavy rush of dizziness,

slowly terminating the semblance of life, odd suspension of all belief.


Which part of the day could this be? Everything is arranged in immaculate readiness for a dream. The sky looks, furry and frozen. Wooly and weather washed. The cotton white and the darker blues intermingled in the absolute space above.


Suddenly a sun….carves edges onto the clouds, draws sparkling borderlines, hides behind and peeks from time to time to warm the view. The sky mirroring; Green, deep, dissonant and convulsive calm;


A wish to emancipate into the sky space hung above.


And then the finality in its disappearance, full-circling, the absolute change in the shades and the colors around, the absolute set up, the absolute undeniable arrangement. And then suddenly….the death cold wind, sweeps down high heaven and slams it across the waters, merciless and powerful. Spins around and halts and spins again with hypnotizing evenness, lifting the sand up in patterns and making the waters roar with new life.


What lifetime is this?


Parallel, lateral or just the present, undeniably supernatural; and this moment is all around, activity, doings, motion of an unknown unseen unbound form unraveling a massive energy and electrical fusion dream-space. The sky seems to swell and the wind seems to create its own breathing space. I see an eye in the sky, sparkling lashes, like black holes in spiral concavity and magnetism sucking death out of life and leaving it clean invincible. And then reaction, skin tingle first drop of rain fires up the nervous impulse. One life form touches another. Connects, and releases. I know it has started, and I am inside the eye, its energy pool, enormous and radiant, vast and eternal, without choice or inhibition. Murderous wonder with no possibility of return, only the afterlife, trapped in secret witness and disbelief. So she spins me with such unbound simplicity, without second thoughts, intensifying her effect and her power and her enormity. And the sand begins to take flight, ankles alight as I Am pushed back and forth cutting straight through my center of gravity, swaying praying and mobilized. Louder she speaks in her thunder tongue. Sound sight infected and pleased with my response. She tests me now. My strength, my withstand, the rage picking up, with the calm destructive spirit of a thunderstorm executed to perfection. Absolute art; Absolute freedom; I am to be cast forth, set sail into blinding sensation, of her life, the delight of being alive in her womb. And she sings in echoes, inciting forever sleep, forever conciousness, forever rising, forever.
I gotta wake up now.

Fuck
Where is my lighter?
There it is.
So now.
Concentrate.
A straight line spine you swine.
...
Theres no sun today, remember?
No human daylight.
Im scared.
Of course you are.
What if?
It will
Madness?
Yes.
But I just woke up...
My sympathies.
So here is where I stand?
Yes
Will I survive?
No presumptions.
.............

Fucking silence.
Fucking darkness.

Wake up.
Up up.

Breathe.
Hold.

Shes almost dead
Old savior I said
I'm gonna die
We ll die together
I believe you
Faithful grey worn out lighter
Should'nt have believed her.
.....

Click. Flame. Click. Nothing.
Click. Flame. Click. Nothing.

Spark becomes a flame.

Click. Flame.
Click. Nothing.
Click. Flame.
Click. Nothing.

Flame becomes a fire

Click. Flame.Click. Nothing.

Light the way or warm this
Home we occupy

Click. Flame.
Click. Nothing.


Forge a blade to stay the stranger.
Take whatever we desire.

Click.

Moved by will alone.


Flame.

Pure as we begin.

Click.

Pure as we begin

Nothing.

Move by will alone.

Click.

Leave as we come in. Pure as light. Return to one.
Move by will alone. Move by will alone.


F.I.R.E
F.I.R.E
F.I.R.E
Hold. Watch. Hold. Watch she burns.
Watch she is power.
Watch she is light.
Watch
She is gone
..
Click
Nothing
Click
Nothing
...
She's dead. Fuck.
Shouldnt have believed her.
Now what?
God Damn


O Silence...
Darkness {} ...
O Again ...

4 comments:

Col_Sangers said...

Fuck!

Its brilliant.

Fuck!

I should've known.

Fuck!

I love you!

Nymph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nymph said...

nobody seems to ask for chapter one to "R", maybe because they know it belonged to a previous blog that was eventually torn down. i personally think it was much better than the later chapters.

you write beautifully. have youu taken the pictures as well?

thanks for commenting.

ABoyWhoseNameWasSue said...

@nymph im visiting my blog after ages ... Some pictures i have taken yes... But you ll find others if you wish to in Stills Framed.